What a pool owner can do to protect their pool and family:
- Contract year round service to a pool service professional.
- Clean skimmer basket in between serviceman's visits.
- Keep all foreign objects out of pool. Most objects left in pool for any length of time will stain pool
plaster and cause unnecessary repair bills.
- Get on an algaecide program through warmer months.
- Keep water level at appropriate level; usually in the middle of skimmer opening. This helps the pool
pull debris off the top of the water and also helps to assure proper filtration.
What We Do
- We check chemical readings at every visit, or when necessary for some readings: Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity, Water Hardness, etc.
- We remove natural debris from the pool at each visit.
- We keep the pool clean and free of algae if you are on our algae program.
- We guarantee the health of your pool if you are a full service customer
and you are on our algae program.
- You will have first priority for repairs.
- We return calls received before 5:00P.M. the same day.
- Deliver chemicals for sanitation
- Keep pool clean
- Keep the pool healthy and help eliminate unnecessary doctor bills
- Brush tile to avoid unsightly damaged tile and higher repair bills
- Promote equipment longevity and lower repair bills
- Eliminate rough plaster
- Eliminate plaster stains